Novashine® Dental Teeth Whitening Kit, Refill and Pen Bundle includes 1 Novashine Whitening Kit, 1 Extra Mint Refill, and 1 Novashine Teeth Whitening Pen.
Here at Novashine, we pride ourselves on delivering fast results with our products because we want you to have a bright, confident smile right away. This is why we’ve combined our best-rated Novashine Teeth Whitening Kit with the Novashine Teeth Whitening Pen in one convenient and affordable bundle!
The Novashine Teeth Whitening is our top-rated product, with customers raving about it. This dental whitening kit consists of two tubes of teeth whitening gel and our LED light teeth whitening mouthpiece. Used together, they can whiten your teeth up to 5x more than if you only use the gel.
The Novashine Teeth Whitening pen, meanwhile, is formulated for instant teeth whitening. If you have coffee or wine stains on your teeth after eating and you need to flash your brilliant smile for a meeting afterward, simply swipe the pen onto your teeth. It’s like drawing a confident smile on your face!
With this bundle, you get the benefits of instantly whiter teeth thanks to our Teeth Whitening Pen, and continue to get the benefit of brighter, lighter teeth with our bestselling Teeth Whitening Kit!
How To Use:
1. Before whitening, rinse your mouth or gently brush teeth.
2. Apply whitening gel to the upper and lower walls of the mouthpiece (do not place gel on the part you bite down on), making sure it is about 1 mm thick.
3. Place the mouthpiece in your mouth and bite down lightly. The whitening gel should make contact with your teeth evenly. You can also directly apply whitening gel to your teeth using a swab.
4. Connect the mouthpiece to the USB attachment, choose the correct USB, and connect to your device. You should see the mouthpiece light up. Relax for 10 minutes. For maximum results, use light for up to 30 minutes.
5. After these steps, remove the mouthpiece and rinse your mouth and the mouthpiece.
6. For even faster results, whiten multiple times a day as long as no sensitivity occurs.
For more information, go to FAQ.